Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Home Land Grenada



























A water taxi
A Familiar Statue along the waterfront
When ever the name  Grenada is mentioned I think of no other place but home, and that is what she is to me and because of this she will always be home no matter where I am living. The thing about this Island called Grenada or " The Isles of Spice" is it\s people, the natural beauty, the culture, and most of all the warmth atmosphere of island. I do hope you enjoy some of her beautiful sights., that I have posted. When you are thinking about a peaceful holiday think about this Island and you will see why it is called the Island in the Sun also. Here is where I say have an open mind to the scenery, think of tranquillity as you walk through this island streets.

Walking along the water's edge can be very peaceful and if you like the tranquillity of the water as the water hits the break wall you can sit and listen to it with no one bothering you.

A look at part of the Carenage
Imagine that you are there right now tell me what  you are thinking and wishing as you open your eyes  and view the beautiful scenery of the houses perch along the hillside.








A view of the Catholic Cathedral




A cruise ship  at Berth on the Pier

 
A worker on the Rhum Runner is tying up the rope

1 comment:

  1. Adrian, I am thinking that Canadians are too conservative with their colours. Our holiday escapes include: Port Dover, Port Maitland and Myrnam Beach. Add a few orange and blue roofs.

    ReplyDelete